The film is Ajay Devgn’s 100th release and features wife Kajol and Saif Ali Khan in lead roles alongside him. Tanhaji is directed by Om Raut and it has been co-produced by Ajay Devgn and Bhushan Kumar, the film is set in the 17th century and based on the life of Tanaji Malusare, who was the military leader of Shivaji, founder of the Maratha Empire.
Cast – Ajay Devgn as Tanaji Malusare, Saif Ali Khan as Udaybhan Rathod, Kajol as Savitribai Malusare. Sharad Kelkar as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Neha Sharma as Kamla Devi.
Here are the 5 reasons to watch the movie.
- This is Ajay Devgn’s 100th movie – Ajay Devgn plays a fearless warrior in historical drama, Tanhaji – the 100th film of his more than 20-year career.
- Saif Ali Khan is brilliant in the movie. Saif plays the role of Udaybhan Rathod, who attacked the hill fort of Kondhana during the battle of Battle of Sinhagad on February 4, 1670 during Chhatrapati Shivaji’s rule
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol’s are back on-
screen together and they capture the beautiful chemistry of Tanhaji and Savitribai.
- Authentic costumes by the designer Nachiket Barve are amazing. He has left no stone unturned as he turned costume designer for the upcoming historical drama.
- Tanhaji is one of the best Bollywood war movie powered with mind-blowing visual graphics.
Watch the trailer of the movie here