- It is not a feel-good series. It attacks your conscience and compels you to look at real issues facing life!
2. The series portrays the subaltern with compassion and kindness making a case for inclusion subtly in Love Panna Uttranum.
3. Kalidas Jayaram is a star to watch out for in Thangam.
4. It thrives on the audience’s compassion by presenting facts regarding honour killing (Oor Iravu), alternative sexuality and filicide.
5. Simran makes an impact in an unusual role in Vaanmagal.
banging a hot ass cougar.एक्स एक्स एक्स