Parey Hut Love, directed by Asim Raza is the story of Sheheryar (Sheheryar Munawar), a struggling actor, who doesn’t want to be in a relationship. In short, he is commitment-phobic. The leading lady Maya Ali plays Saniya is suffers Sheheryar’s commitment phobia.
The movie is divided into 4 chapters. Each chapter has a wedding sequence and the story gradually moves on with different twists to the narrative.
In chapter one Sheheryar and Saniya meet and decide to stay in touch and disconnect. In chapter two they reconnect. In the third wedding, she introduces him to her fiancee and In this chapter, you will also see Fawad Khan making a guest appearance. The fourth chapter, is the culmination. Mahira Khan has a big cameo with a song in the movie and. She plays an actress called Zeena in the movie who is love with Sherheryar and wants to get married to him.
We won’t disclose who gets to be his bride, go watch it in the cinemas.
The film also includes Ahmed Ali Butt, Zara Noor Abbas, Hina Dilpazeer, Nadeem Baig, Rachel Viccaji, Frieha Altaf, Parisheh James.
The movie is shot in Pakistan, Kashmir, Turkey and Europe.
5 Reasons to watch the movie
- The movie is colorful and it is a light-hearted love story.
- The songs are amazing especially the romantic and wedding numbers. We recommend that you add Behaka Na. You to your playlist.
- A talented star cast -Sheheryar Munawar, Maya Ali, Ahmed Ali Butt and Zara Noor Abbas
- The movie is directed by Asim Raza – Asim returns to cinema with Parey Hut Love, after Ho Mann Jahaan (2016)
- The film has some interesting cameos of Meera, Mahira Khan and Fawad Khan
Parey Hut Love celebrates weddings and the drama and the opulence in weddings. It is based on the Hollywood hit Four Weddings and a Funeral.
A good watch!