For Ruben Fleisher’s Zombieland: Double Tap audiences had to wait twice as long for a Zombieland sequel as a Maleficent sequel, but the numbers suggest that fans were happy to wait.
The sequel, directed by Venom’s Ruben Fleischer, sees the original quartet from 2009 — Columbus, Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson), Wichita (Emma Stone), and Little Rock (Abigail Breslin)
Here are the 5 reasons to watch the movie
- The sequel hits the screen after 10 years
- The movie teaches you a few rules that you should follow if you are or not in the Zombieland
- Double Tap features plenty of clever callbacks to the first movie, an overachiever given its modest budget that has gained in stature, and cultish devotion, over the years.
- The movie delivers wise-cracking, brain splattering fun
- The movie teaches you the importance of teamwork
Caution: Zombie Outbreak in the cinemas near you. Book the tickets now.
For more Bollywood content and reviews, subscribe for India’s biggest magazine in UAE – Filmfare Middle East – Link – https://filmfaremiddleeast.com/subscription/