New rules that you have to keep in mind when visiting Dubai and Abu Dhabi
In the last few weeks, we have witnessed that Covid-19 cases have increased and in response to this, the travel restrictions have changed to minimize the risk of getting infected as much as possible. Abu Dhabi and Dubai, both have different rules that you must be aware of in case you are planning to visit one of these emirates.
Traveling destination: Dubai
- If you are vaccinated or not, you have to present a negative PCR test within 48 hours before the departure.
- In case you are coming from the UK, note that NHS certificates and home kits won’t be considered.
- Travelers will have to do a PCR test upon arrival.
- Kids under 12 years old and travelers with moderate to severe disabilities are an exception from the about mentioned rule.
- If the traveler tested positive at Dubai airport, they will be required to quarantine.
Traveling destination: Abu Dhabi
- Vaccinated travelers will have to do a PCR test upon arrival.
- No quarantine period is required.
- PCR test on day 4 and 8 is mandatory
- Unvaccinated travelers will have to do a PCR test upon arrival and quarantine for 10 days.
- PCR test will be required on the 9th day for those who are unvaccinated.