Cast: Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mackenzie Davis, Gabriel Luna
Directed by: Tim Miller
Produced by: James Cameron
The Terminator: Dark Fate is a sequel to the Terminator (1984) & Terminator 2: Judgment day. Sarah Connor and a hybrid cyborg human join forces to Protect a young girl from a newly modified liquid terminator from the future. 27 years after the terminator 2, the modified liquid terminator is sent from the future by legion to end a hybrid cyborg human and all her friends. Sarah Connor and the OG terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger), come together despite their history to fight for the future. This is a movie you cannot miss and is a must watch, especially with the whole cinematic experience.
Here are 5 reasons to watch Terminator: Dark Fate:
1. Jaw dropping action that will leave you on the edge of your seat throughout the movie.
2. Despite the intensity of the movie, there are loads of jokes that will definitely have you laughing.
3. Apart from the intense action, this movie also displays togetherness & love.
4. With unreal graphics this movie will leave all you VFX geeks in awe.
5. With Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton back in action in the terminator, seeing them together once again will definitely give you intense nostalgic feelings & all you can do is try and control that big smile on your face!
P.s. Dont forget a bottle of water…. you’ll need it!