Such a relief!
The Dubai Media Office has announced that Dubai is launched a unique new program that enables overseas remote working professionals to live in Dubai while continuing to serve their employers in their home country.
The main aim of this step is to provide the remote worker – and their families – the opportunity to relocate, on an annual basis. The overseas professionals are thrilled by this move from the UAE government, as it gives them the chance to come back to UAE, one of the safest cities in the world.
Those who wish to apply should have:
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity
- Health insurance with UAE coverage validity
- Proof of Employment from a current employer with a one-year contract validity
- A minimum of US$5,000 per month salary
- Last month’s payslip and 3 preceding month’s bank statements
In case the employer himself wishes to apply, the below documents will be needed:
- Proof of Ownership of company for one year or more
- An average monthly income of US$85,000 per month
- 3 preceding month’s bank statements
Through the program, applicants can obtain all services in Dubai, including telecoms, utilities, and schooling, enabling them to experience the distinctive lifestyle enjoyed by people of over 200 nationalities. Applicants will also benefit from Dubai’s zero income tax for individuals.
Individuals can apply for the annual program on: