Skin-care routine update.
While we were just confirming the right order of applying your skin-care routine products, we found out that a new product is creating miracles for the skin glow! Hyaluronic acid is becoming the new must-have product on our beauty shelf. But, why? Here’s everything we know about Hyaluronic Acid.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance, it’s mainly in the eye’s fluids and in the joints. Different forms of Hyaluronic Acid are used for cosmetic purposes. It also affects the way the body responds to injury and helps decrease swelling.
How does hyaluronic acid help your skin?
Hyaluronic acid contains supplements that increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What are the benefits of hyaluronic acid?
- Speeds up the wound healing.
- Relieves dry eye and discomfort.
- Helps in getting healthier skin.
Can you apply hyaluronic acid every day?
Yes. But, make sure that you are applying the hyaluronic acid on clean and damp skin and add moisturizer and face oil.
How many types of hyaluronic acid are there, and how do they differ?
There are three types of hyaluronic acid:
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid: this type of hyaluronic acid has been broken into small elements in a way the skin can absorb it easily. however, it doesn’t provide the highest level of moisturizing, so it’s the best option for oily and combination skin.
- Sodium hyaluronic acid: it’s the best hyaluronic acid type for those who have normal skin. The sodium hyaluronic acid goes deeper in the skin, but the results are not long-lasting.
- Sodium acetylated hyaluronate acid: It gives the same deep moisturizing effect, but with long-lasting results. It’s the best option for those who have dry skin or live in a dry climate.